Charitable Gift Annuity
If you’d like to support our mission and receive steady payments during your retirement years, a charitable gift annuity may be right for you.
How it works
Through a simple contract, you agree to make a donation of cash, stocks, or other assets to The Buggy Bunch. In return, you (and someone else, if you choose) receive a fixed amount each year for the rest of your lifetime.
- You create gift annuity.
- You receive an income tax deduction and fixed payments for life.
- Remainder to The Buggy Bunch after your lifetime.
In addition to providing a gift to The Buggy Bunch and receiving fixed payments for life, you also receive these benefits:
- Your initial gift is partially income tax-deductible.
- Your charitable gift annuity payments are partially income tax-free throughout your estimated life expectancy.
- Your payments are not affected by ups and downs in the economy.
- The gift annuity can be for one or two people, so your spouse or another loved one can also receive payments for life.
- If you use appreciated stock to make a gift, you can usually eliminate capital gains tax on portion of the gift and spread the rest of the gain over your life expectancy.
Generally, the older you are at the start of your payments, the higher your payments.
CUSTOM CGA RATES/EXAMPLE: These rates are the maximum rates recommended by the American Council on Gift Annuities and are adjusted periodically.
|Your Age||Rate of Return|
|Your Ages||Rate of Return|